Aquatech Diving & Marine Services provides contaminated diving services throughout Western Canada.
Although our diving knowledge comes from decades of experience and training, Aquatech Diving & Marine Services Ltd. highly recognizes that diving in contaminated water is extremely hazardous and requires special training.
Our team provides quality services thanks to the following contaminated diving procedures:
- Our dive crew has a minimal six-man team.
- Designated safety zones are marked by signage and barriers so no one may enter the area that is not authorized.
- 2- 3 three-zone cleaning areas where the diver will be washed, scrubbed, and rinsed along with the gear used.
- After removal, consideration is taken regarding the demobilization process and packing of all the gear, tools, and equipment used.
- If necessary, items are subjected to additional decontamination or, worse case, disposed of properly.
If necessary, items are subjected to additional decontamination or, worse case, disposed of properly.
We are ready to get dirty for you.
Our Equipment is Thoroughly disinfected after each dive.
We Always Put Safety First
There is a need to access vital information about the job site and the elements the dive crew will be encountering. We have spent numerous hours consulting with suppliers and have had countless safety meetings with our highly trained dive crew to ensure they have been supplied with the best equipment to keep everyone safe during and after each job.
Aquatech Diving & Marine Services uses only designated contaminated equipment for each dive job when diving in Sewage-contaminated lagoons, pulp mill settling ponds and gas refineries.
All our expert sewage divers have met all commercial divers standards under the Competency Standard set out by CSA Canada.
They hold a current Occupational Divers Certificate and certificates of medical fitness signed by a Physician of Diving Medicine.
Our divers also possess numerous other credentials including:
- Confined space
- Aerial lifts
- High angle training
- Commercial Boat Operating Certificates
- Construction Safety Certificates
- WHMIS and First Aid
Our specialized divers can locate and perform numerous water tasks relying on feel and touch through the orientation of blueprints, aerial pictures, or the location of a pipe, riser or flange. Whether it’s changing a valve, replacing an intake, or installing a new pipe, every job is always done to the highest standards.